Amaree Romo, APRN, FNP-C
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – University of Texas Health Science Center School of Nursing, San Antonio, Texas
- Master of Science in Nursing – University of Arlington School of Nursing, Arlington, Texas
About The Provider
Amaree Romo, APRN, FNP-C is a board certified Nurse Practitioner in San Antonio for over a decade, Amaree completed her Masters Degree at the University of Texas at Arlington through the Family Nurse Practitioner Program. Amaree also has her Bachelors Degree in Nursing from the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio. Amaree is an active member in the nurse practitioner community through the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and Texas Nurse Practitioners.
A Licensed Registered Nurse for five years before becoming a NP, Amaree has a passion for women’s health and has a background working with postpartum mothers and their newborns, along with postoperative gynecological patients in the hospital setting.
Amaree wants her patients to feel comfortable with their body and empowered for taking control of their health.
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Cervical Biopsy
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Gynecological Exam
- Gyn Problems
- Women's Health
- Women's Health Counseling